The Property segment is involved in three core activities:
The Group's core activities are mainly carried out through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Boustead Properties Berhad, Mutiara Rini Sdn Bhd, Boustead Realty Sdn Bhd, Boustead Curve Sdn Bhd and Boustead Hotels & Resorts Sdn Bhd.
Boustead Properties Berhad has been ranked as one of Malaysia's Top Ten Developers by the Edge newspaper.
The Group's projects are Mutiara Damansara in Selangor, Taman Mutiara Rini in Johor, Mutiara Hills in Semenyih, Selangor and Mutiara 482 Cochrane in Kuala Lumpur.
Residential Development - A Preferred Address
Mutiara Damansara is a 355 acre freehold housing and commercial development project located in the Klang Valley. The township is surrounded by Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Bandar Sri Damansara and Sunway Damansara.
Mutiara Damansara enjoys excellent road networks with easy accessibility by way of Jalan Damansara which has been upgraded to a 132 feet dual carriageway i.e. the Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP). A 100-foot spinal road has been built in Mutiara Damansara to link the development via the Bukit Lanjan interchange, onto the Penchala Link to the SPRINT Expressway.
Mutiara Damansara is linked to the NKVE via the Western Link which serves Sg. Buloh before linking to the NKVE.
Since its first launch back in November 2000, more than 2,400 units of residential and commercial properties have been sold in this township. The latest launch comprised 311 units of condominiums, i.e. Surian Residences which has sold out all its public units.
Mutiara Damansara's commercial attraction is the Curve, Malaysia's first lifestyle pedestrianised shopping mall which is owned and developed by the Boustead Group. The Curve is anchored by world-class retail establishments namely IKEA Home Furnishing, IPC Shopping Centre, Tesco Hypermarket, eCurve and Surian Tower. In addition, top brands such as Border Bookstores and Metrojaya are located within the Curve.
Major corporations which have acquired 1-acre parcels of land and developed offices in Mutiara Damansara include UAC Berhad, Proton (Platinum Showroom), Lexus, Batu Kawan Berhad, Mercedes Benz and Bentley Music.
Taman Mutiara Rini
Taman Mutiara Rini in Johor is located approximately 13km to the north-west of Johor Bahru City Centre and is easily accessible by the way of the Senai Highway.
Taman Mutiara Rini is located within the Iskandar Development Region, the country's growth corridor measuring 2,217 sq.km. which stretches from Johor Bahru to Senai in the north, the Port of Tanjung Pelepas in the west and Pasir Gudang in the east. Established housing estates surrounding Mutiara Rini are Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, Taman Seri Orkid, Taman Skudai Baru, Taman Nesa, Taman Sri Skudai and Taman Universiti.
This 1,400-acre township was launched in 1996. To-date, almost 6,000 units of houses and commercial properties have been sold in Taman Mutiara Rini. Approximately 40% of the total township has been developed with another 884 acres to be developed over the next 10 years. Properties developed comprise double storey terrace houses, semi-detached houses, bungalows, shops and low and medium-low cost apartments. The township boasts bicycle tracks linking all 6 parcels of development, a 62-acre Urban Forest & Recreational Centre, an International Standard cricket pitch known as the Mutiara Oval, a mosque, local shops, petrol kiosks, primary and secondary schools.
What Makes Taman Mutiara Rini Different From Other Development?
Mutiara Rini's vision is to be a trend-setter in urban design and to transform habitats into liveable, secure and value-added environments.
- The planning concept has adopted an integrated township development template where each of the six parcels will function as self-contained developments with open spaces and schools as the focal point.
- In terms of accessibility, it is well linked to Taman Universiti (Pontian), Taman Seri Orkid (Skudai) and Senai Highway with good road networks for the convenience of the residents.
- A 62-acre Urban Forest has been developed with both active and passive recreational facilities ready for the residents.
- A hierarchy of road system has been adopted to ensure that no through traffic transgress local residential streets thus minimising noise and air pollution. Further, the hierarchy creates an environment which emphasises pedestrian safety and security of the residents.
- The township is bisected by a network of bicycle tracks (separate from the road system) which is designed to encourage children to cycle to school and promote cycling as a recreational activity for a healthy lifestyle. Cycling will also minimis vehicle movement within the neighbourhood. Further, each purchaser is given a bicycle.
- Infrastructure facilities have been placed underground and road kerbs are at 45 degrees to allow for mounting of vehicles if necessary.
- The construction of primary and secondary schools upfront provides the residents the comfort of knowing a basic need is provided for.
- A "House Owner's Manual" is a standard feature for all house buyers.
- Regular newsletters are sent to the residents and purchasers informing them on the progress of physical works and community news.
- Awarded the Best Planned Development during its initial years from Majlis Daerah Johor Bahru Tengah (MDJBT) and Malaysian Institute of Planners (MIP) in 1998 and 1999 respectively.
Awards won by Mutiara Rini Sdn Bhd
Mutiara Hills, the Group's new township was formerly Balau Estate, a 1,336-acre oil palm estate located in Semenyih. The township is set to be a popular one given the strong pull factor of the University of Nottingham in Malaysia which is accessible via a series of highways. To-date, 33 plots of "Homestead" land have been launched. These plots are 1 acre in size and suitable for agricultural homestead development.
For further details please click here.
ONE COCHRANE RESIDENCES
(Trendy Living) - www.onecochraneresidences.com
Soon to be revealed, “One Cochrane Residences” is another prestigious residential development by Mutiara Rini Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Boustead Holdings Berhad and the developer of the award wining townships, Mutiara Damansara in Petaling Jaya and Taman Mutiara Rini in Skudai, Johor Bahru.
One Cochrane Residences is strategically located at Jalan Cochrane, just 4.2km south-east from Kuala Lumpur City Centre and directly opposite Ikea Cheras, the new MyTOWN Shopping Centre and the Cochrane MRT Station. The MRT line connecting Sg Buloh and Kajang is fully operational since July 2017. The Tun Razak Exchange or better known as TRX, Bandar Malaysia, the KLCC Twin Towers, shopping centres at Jalan Bukit Bintang/Jalan Ampang, international/boutique hotels, private educational centres and medical centres are only within 2km – 5km away.
One Cochrane Residences is easily accessible and well connected to major highways such as Maju Expressway (MEX), SMART Highway, DUKE, AKLEH, Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2) and the Federal Highway. Major road links include Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Ampang, Jalan Sg Besi and Jalan Loke Yew.
The freehold 3.66-acre site will house two 37-storey tower blocks (i.e. Tower A and Tower B) and a 10-storey car park and facilities block. Upon completion in 2020, there will be 448 condominium units with various sizes, (minimum unit sizes of between 926 sq.ft., and 980 sq.ft. whilst typical unit sizes range from 1,055 sq.ft. to 1,098 sq.ft.). One Cochrane Residences offer the unique dual-key concept (1,227 sq.ft.) apart from the typical floor layout. The dual-key concept allows owners the privacy of a separate entrance to one of the rooms with en-suite bath.
Privileged City-North units enjoy a commanding view of the KL City skyline whereas City-South units look towards Sg Besi. All units have balconies, and facilities are spread out on Level 9 and the roof top of the car park block. For convenience, a covered link bridge at Level 6 connects both Towers and the car park/facilities block. Each unit comes with 2 car parks. A 4-tier security system ensures privacy and safety whilst each tower will have 4 passenger lifts, a dedicated service/stretcher lift, separate waiting lounges and lift lobbies.
One Cochrane Residences is now open for registration. Kindly register your interest at the office of Mutiara Rini Sdn Bhd at 18th Floor Menara Boustead or call 03-2141 9044, Ms. Hanim (ext 255) email@example.com or Mr. Wan (ext 147) firstname.lastname@example.org
BE SEEN, BE THE FIRST, BE PROUD, BE THE OWNER OF A BRAND NEW UNIT AND ENJOY
Trendy Living @ One Cochrane Residences.
Strategically located and well connected to major highways and main roads via MEX, SMART, DUKE, AKLEH, MRR2, Federal Highway, Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Ampang, Jalan Sg. Besi and Jalan Loke Yew.
Well connected by public transportation services with the upcoming MRT and LRT stations.
Supported by ready amenities and facilities with shopping centres, financial institutions, retail components and a matured residential neighbourhood.
Ikea Cheras and MyTOWN Shopping Centre are located directly opposite One Cochrane Residences.
New landmarks of TRX, Bandar Malaysia and TREC are within close proximity.
Freehold Title where owners enjoy cheaper rates of utilities, assessment and quit rent.
Do not hesitate, it’s Irresistible!
• Commanding views either towards KL City skyline or Sg Besi
• North/South unit orientation i.e. City-North (KL City Skyline) and City-South (Sg Besi)
• Designed for the modern-minded and trendy living within lush landscaped, cascade gardens and tree houses with free WIFI connection at Facilities Floor
• Abundant 1.0 acre of greenscapes area
• Health and sports recreational facilities inspire healthy lifestyle
• Spoilt for choice with a 25-meter infinity pool, aqua gym, floating lounge, family jacuzzi, children’s wading pool, fully equipped gymnasium, fitness studio, fitness station, meditation lawn, reflexology path, children’s play area, grand steps and handicapped-friendly ramps through cascade and fragrance gardens
• Perfect for family and friend's gatherings, private functions, outdoor photography spots and entertainment throughout the year with the provision of bbq terrace, garden dining, party rooms, games room, multi-purpose hall, sky dining and sky terrace
• Convenience store, nursery, laundrette, separate male and female changing rooms, saunas, steam rooms and rest rooms, 3 car washing bays and a surau complement the overall facilities
• An average of only 6 units per floor ratio supported by 4 passenger lifts and a dedicated service/stretcher lift, separate waiting lounges and lift lobbies to ensure privacy
• Passenger lift : 240mpm@ 20 persons with 1,365kg load
• Service/stretcher lift : 240mpm@ 24 persons with 1,635kg load
• Residential units start on Level 1 at both Towers and conveniently linked to the 10-storey car park and Facilities Floor via a covered link bridge located at Level 6
4-tier Security features
• 24-hour manned security
• access card system to car park and lift lobby
• visual intercommunication system between unit and control room
• panic buttons at living and master bedroom
• CCTV at lift lobby, designated floors, car parking area and perimeter fencing
Practical layout of each unit comes with:-
• Air-conditioning units to living/dining area and master bedroom
• 8-ft high interior doors
• 3.0m ceiling height
• Large windows
• Wide balcony
• Hot water storage tank to bathrooms (shower only)
• Broadband connectivity, master ASTRO antenna
• Fixed with ‘state of the art’ automated rubbish disposal system which is odourless, hygienic and systematic
For more information on Mutiara Rini, visit www.mutiararini.com.my
UAC Berhad (UAC) is a leading manufacturer of cellulose fibre cement boards used for wide ranging ceiling and cladding applications whilst its corrugated sheets are used extensively for roofing. The Company also produces and markets metal roofing and cladding sheets. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, UAC Steel Systems Sdn Bhd manufactures and installs steel roof truss systems for commercial, residential and industrial buildings.
UAC has been established for more than 40 years and in addition to selling in the domestic Malaysia market, it exports to over 50 countries in Asia, Europe, North America, Africa and the Pacific Islands. www.uac.com.my
Boustead Building Materials Sdn Bhd (BBM) is a leading distributor of building and construction materials in Malaysia.The Company offers a full range of building and construction materials manufactured by local manufacturers as well as imported from overseas such as ceramic tiles, steel bars, cement, paints, sanitaryware & fittings, cement fibre ceiling, BRC,and roof tiles.
With its extensive inventory of locally manufactured and imported building and construction materials, BBM is a full service distributor of building and construction products to customers throughout Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.
List of Companies
|Boustead Properties Berhad||Nam Seng Bee Hoon Sdn Bhd|
|Mutiara Rini Sdn Bhd||Midas Mayang Sdn Bhd|
|Boustead Curve Sdn Bhd||UAC Berhad|
|Boustead Hotels & Resorts Sdn Bhd||Boustead Building Materials Sdn Bhd|
|Boustead Realty Sdn Bhd||Boustead Ikano Sdn Bhd|
|Boustead Weld Court Sdn Bhd||Pavilion Entertainment Centre (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Bakti Wira Development Sdn Bhd||Irat Properties Sdn Bhd|
|Asta Canggih Sdn Bhd||Rakan Riang Sdn Bhd|
|Boustead Balau Sdn Bhd||Rakan Riang Pte Ltd|
|Damansara Entertainment Centre Sdn Bhd|